Sunday 29 June 2008

The Winter's Tale - night 6

It's the last night and I feel sad. The group has been together for nine months putting this performance together and this is our last night together performing. I am also surprisingly nervous. Perhaps it's Mark's promise to check closely my knowledge of my lines.

It goes well, though far too quickly. I even manage to nail my final speech word perfect, which has been bothering me all week. It's not the words which are so difficult with Shakespeare, just the order the come in. And that there are so many of them.

Bella and Richard throw a great party after which gives us the chance to say goodbye to each other, though most of us will see each other at the forthcoming performances of Metamorphoses and Oedipus Rex.

I can't wait.

No comments: